Australia Migration, Immigration Australia, Migrating to Australia
19th July 2008 about | WA Tourist Info | copyright | contact us | privacy policy | terms | sitemap |
Migration Institute of Australia Member
Registration Number 1971 and 2748
Registered to Provide Migration Advice
MARN numbers:
0208366, 0426675, 0641256, 0742456 and 0640237
More info about Immigration Australia, Visa Australia
Need more information, advice or assistance?

Get near instant results in your own personalised clients area. Your own dedicated migration consultant will be online to guide, assist and respond to all your questions

1. Register Online
2. Activate your account
3. Submit your information for a FREE visa appraisal or 4. Submit your data for a detailed Migration Assessment or 5. Use eConsult for fast, detailed replies to all your questions.

Certified copies

Making certified copies for Visa applications

You must make certified copies of all documents you copy when you present your visa application.

Typically certification is required for:

  • Birth certificates
  • Marraige certificates
  • Copies of qualifications
  • Copies of employment references
  • etc

To have documentation certified you need to take your original transcripts / documents and a copy of each transcript to an authorised person in your community.

Authorised persons include Juctices of the Peace, Notary Publics, lawyers / solicitors, Magistrates offices and (in some countries only - Police Officers and School Teachers or University professors.

They need to sign on your copies that they are true and correct, print their name and position and if possible affix an official stamp



Forgotten Password